Develop and Execute a Pandemic Response Plan
Since the Covid-19 Outbreak, many companies have developed a quick-fix Pandemic Response Plan to react to the outbreak and implemented strategies to let employees work from home. These plans are put into action without much planning or development process. This course aims to provide you with the key considerations and best practices when developing the plan and a quick review of your Pandemic Response Plan, covering from planning, activation and returning back to business. This course is an upgraded version of the “Documenting Flu Pandemic & Haze Contingency Plan” training which has been running since 2014.
This course aims to provide learners with the guidance in developing and executing a pandemic response plan that is aligned to the business needs and requirements amidst the Covid-19 Pandemic.
- Explain Business Continuity Management System (BCMS), its purpose, processes and benefits
- Discuss the differences between crisis management plan, business continuity plans and pandemic response plan.
- Identify prioritized activities (critical business functions) to be recovered and resumed if disrupted.
- Apply the appropriate crisis response strategies to mitigate a pandemic.
- Create a pandemic response plan and execute it according to the pandemic alert levels.
- Execute individual roles and participate in emergency control exercises.
- Apply and cultivate a positive and resilient mindset when dealing with challenges in a prolonged pandemic crisis situation.
Course Duration & Conduct
Duration: 1 day
9 am – 5 pm (including 1-hour lunch break)
Conduct of course: Classroom or Online Training Available
– Classroom Training will be held in Kuala Lumpur unless otherwise stated below.
– Online Live Training will be held via Zoom
- Pandemic Response Manager
- Safe Management Measures Officer
- Emergency Response Team
- Business Continuity and Enterprise Risk Management team
- Crisis Communications Team
- Human Resource Team and WSH Team
- Individuals who are interested in Pandemic Response Procedures
|Type of Fee||Fee (include 6% SST)|
|Course fee||RM 1,855|
This course is a HRD Corp Claimable! Contact us to learn more about the grant.
Click on the dates below to register for the training
To be updated