Conduct Business Continuity Exercise and Test
A key part of the BCMS life-cycle, the process of Validation will provide the stakeholders the assurance that the various plans and capabilities remain updated and ready to activate when real instances of crisis and disasters happen.
This course will familiarise learners with the process of conducting a BCMS test and exercise in order to ensure that the entire process is ready to go when needed.
Upon completion of the course, learners will be able to:
- Explain the need to test and exercise the BCP
- Describe the various test and exercise options and which is best suited for different situations and outcome
- Understand the concept of continuous improvement and evaluate its implementation
- Be able to plan and execute BCP exercise programmes and evaluate the outcome
- Explain the importance of BCP test and exercise to ensure capabilities are updated and ready to activate whenever required
- List the various BCM test and exercise design elements and suitability levels for different situations
- Explain the concept of continuous improvement and evaluate the implementation
- Hands-on! Plan an exercise programme
- Design, prepare and conduct an evaluation of the BCP
Course Duration & Conduct
Duration: 1 day
9 am – 5 pm (including 1-hour lunch break)
Conduct of course: Classroom or Online Training Available
– Classroom Training will be held in Kuala Lumpur unless otherwise stated below.
– Online Live Training will be held via Zoom
- Business Continuity Managers
- Risk Managers
- Key appointment holders responsible for BCMS Programme
- Individuals who are keen to know more about BC as a career
|Type of Fee||Fee (include 6% SST)|
|Course fee||RM 1,855|
This course is a HRD Corp Claimable! Contact us to learn more about the grant.
Click on the dates below to register for the training.