Aligning Practical Enterprise Risk Management Implementation to ISO31000
This 3-day course aims to provide a practical approach to implement Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) and certify learner to become ISO 31000 competent in ERM.
Learner will be awarded Certified Enterprise Risk Analyst (CERA) title by RIMAS to enhance their career prospects and recognition, and progress to Certified Enterprise Risk Manager (CERM) and Professional Enterprise Risk Manager (PERM) based on their ERM experience.
New or existing ERM professionals may take opportunity to learn, review or exchange practices using case studies of recent events during the interactive course sessions.
- Establish organization contexts
- Develop the risk management policy through consultation with relevant stakeholders
- Review risk points and set target risks for the organization in consultation with relevant stakeholders
- Identify risk events, analyze and evaluate risks in organization as part of the risk management process
- Design a risks management framework and key risk management process
- Develop communication plan to discuss risk management framework and process to employees
Course Duration & Conduct
Duration: 3 day
9 am – 6 pm (including 1-hour lunch break)
Conduct of course: Classroom or Online Training Available
– Classroom Training will be held in Kuala Lumpur unless otherwise stated below.
– Online Live Training will be held via Zoom
- Risk Managers
- Business Continuity Managers
- Senior Management / Key Appointment Holders with Risk Management Responsibilities
- Risk Representatives
- Compliance Officers
- Internal Auditors
- Anyone who is interested and wish to take Enterprise Risk Management as a career.
|Type of Fee||Fee (include 6% SST)|
|Course fee||RM 4,611|
This course is a HRD Corp Claimable! Contact us to learn more about the grant.
Click on the dates below to register for the training