Implementing ISO31000 Risk Management Across Different Management Systems (ISO9001, ISO22301, ISO31000 & ISO45001)
The latest Management Systems, such as ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO45001, all require a Risk-Based approach. ISO31000 Risk Management – Guidelines serves as a holistic reference for integrating across all the different Management Systems. The basis for assessing risks (as well as opportunities), appropriate treatments to strengthen the Organisation’s effectiveness in meeting its Objectives and enhance its resilience to adverse effects are also established.
You will no longer require performing Risk Management for each of the standards. Attend this 1-day interactive workshop will share on the tips, aligning and applying the ISO31000 Risk Management Principles, Process and Framework onto other management systems.
Click here to view Course dates
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the importance of Risk Management during the implementation of different ISO standards
- To familiarize with the ISO31000 Principles, Process and Framework
- Be able to apply and align these principles, process and framework into other ISO standards with requirements for Risk Management
- Identify, analyse, evaluate and monitor potential risks and opportunities to acceptable residual risk levels
- Understand the risk management context across different Management Systems and the importance of risk management when implementing these systems
- Introduction to the fundamentals of ERM and ISO31000 Principles, Process and Framework
- Learn how to apply and align these principles, process and framework into other ISO Management Systems.
- Address Risk Management across all levels within different management systems (such as Strategic, Operational and Functional levels), extending into areas such as products and services, supply chains, resources and compliance
- Understand how to identify, analyse, evaluate and monitor potential risks and opportunities to acceptable residual risk levels
Course Duration & Conduct
Duration: 1 day
9 am – 5 pm (including 1-hour lunch break)
Conduct of course: Classroom or Online Training Available
– Classroom Training will be held in Kuala Lumpur unless otherwise stated below.
– Online Live Training will be held via Zoom
- Professionals involved in implementing and managing ISO standards for your organisation with a risk management requirement
- ERM Coordinators, DR, BCM, HR, Operations, Facility, Risk, IT, Health & Safety and Security Managers
- Professionals wishing to start planning your ERM program from scratch are also encouraged to attend this course
|Type of Fees||Fee (include 6% SST)|
|Early Bird fee Register 4 weeks before the course start date||RM 1,431|
|Normal Fee||RM 1,696|
This course is a HRD Corp Claimable! Contact us to learn more about the grant.
For BCP Asia Client rate and Group rate, please contact us at (60) 3 9212 4899 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Click on the dates below to register for the training
The next run will be update soon.