Internal Auditor Training Across Different Management Systems (ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO22301, ISO27001 & ISO45001)
Many organisations are certified to several different management systems for different business needs and it is challenging to maintain different team for different systems.? This course aims to overcome this challenge through a thorough overview and review of the management systems namely ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO22301, ISO27001 and ISO45001, their differences and similarities and how internal auditors can approach them in a structured manner.? A highly interactive course with hands-on activities, discussions and lectures.
Click here to view Course dates
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Be familiar with the audit principles and process
- Obtain a good overview of different management systems, the similarities and differences
- Apply the techniques of internal audit
- Discuss the audit principles and process
- Discuss the Ethics, Confidentiality & Conflicts of Interests for an Internal Auditor
- List the similarities and differences across the different management systems
- Develop the internal audit checklist based on the 4 different management systems
- Identify the audit hotspots
Course Duration & Conduct
Duration: 1 day
9 am – 5 pm (including 1-hour lunch break)
Conduct of course: Classroom or Online Training Available
– Classroom Training will be held in Kuala Lumpur unless otherwise stated below.
– Online Live Training will be held via Zoom
Ideally suited to personnel who are/will be involved in the audit process of various management systems, including but not limited to ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 22301, ISO 27001 and ISO 45001.
|Type of Fees||Fee (include 6% SST)|
|Early Bird fee Register 4 weeks before the course start date||RM 1,696|
|Normal Fee||RM 2,014|
This course is a HRD Corp Claimable! Contact us to learn more about the grant.
For BCP Asia Client rate and Group rate, please contact us at (60) 3 9212 4899 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Click on the dates below to register for the training