ISO/IEC 27032 (Cyber-Security) Foundation Course | Self-Paced
The rise of cyberspace during the digital revolution consequentially gave birth to cyber threats and cybersecurity. The ISO/IEC 27032 Foundation training course introduces the main concepts and requirements of a cybersecurity program, including stakeholders in cyberspace, attack mechanisms, and information sharing and coordination.
The training course is followed by the certification exam. If you pass, you can apply for the “PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27032 Foundation” credential, which demonstrates your knowledge of the fundamental concepts, principles, and techniques of cybersecurity.
- Individuals involved in cybersecurity and information security
- Individuals interested in the field of cybersecurity
- Individuals interested in pursuing a career in cybersecurity
At the end of this course, you will be able to :
- understand the basic concepts and principles of cybersecurity
- acknowledge the correlation between ISO/IEC 27032, NIST cybersecurity framework, and other standards and frameworks
- understand the approaches, methods, and techniques used in cybersecurity
Day 1:Introduction to ISO/IEC 27032 and fundamental cybersecurity principles and concepts
Day 2: Cybersecurity program and certification exam
The “PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27032 Foundation” exam meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Program
(ECP). It covers the following competency domains:
Domain 1: Fundamental cybersecurity principles and concepts
Domain 2: Cybersecurity program
|Type of Fees||Fees (include 6% SST)|
|Course Fee Only||RM 2,714|
|Course & Exam Fee||RM 3,392|
This course is a HRD Corp Claimable! Contact us to learn more about the grant.
For BCP Asia Client rate and Group rate, please contact us at (60) 3 9212 4899 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please click the link below to proceed with registration