The BC Internal Auditor Course (based on ISO 22301)
This 2-day course is developed to meet the requirements of ISO22301 standards. The course will be focusing on the areas that an internal auditor should be competent when performing a BCMS internal audit.
A highly interactive workshop with hands-on session besides lectures, discussions and activities. Checklist and templates will be provided as take-aways.
At the end of this course, you will be able to :
- obtain an overview of the audit process and principles
- acquire the skills and knowledge of how a BCMS audit should be conducted
- perform an internal audit based on the ISO22301 standards
- Outline the audit fundamentals and principles
- Explain a typical audit process
- Classify and categorization of audit findings
- Plan the internal audit schedule*
- Overview of ISO22301 requirements
- Develop the audit checklist, interview questions based on ISO22301*
- Perform the internal audit*
- Identify the BCM hot spots and areas for improvements
- Appraise the internal audit
- Prepare the post audit report
Course Duration & Conduct
Duration: 2 days
9 am – 5 pm (including 1-hour lunch break)
Conduct of course: Classroom or Online Training Available
– Classroom Training will be held in Kuala Lumpur unless otherwise stated below.
– Online Live Training will be held via Zoom
Ideally suited to BC Managers, BC coordinators / sub-team members, Internal auditors, Compliance officers and individuals who wishes to learn more about BCMS internal audits.
|Type of Fees
|Fee (include 6% SST)
|Early Bird fee (Register 4 weeks before the course start date)
This course is a HRD Corp Claimable! Contact us to learn more about the grant.
Click on the dates below to register for the training